We've tried to answer all the common questions for you here, but if you still cannot find the answer to your question please contact us.
Are there concessions for carers and PAs?
Yes, a carer/PA will be admitted free of charge with a paying disabled attendee. Please email use once you have bought your full price ticket to have a carer ticket issued.
Do I need a ticket for my baby/toddler?
Under 5s do not need to pay to enter when accompanied by a full paying adult.
I’ve bought a ticket but now I can’t make it. Can I have a refund?
We are unable to offer refunds for tickets, but you are welcome to give them to a friend or family member.
Are there any age restrictions at the show?
Everyone is welcome at PLAY Expo Leeds however under 14s will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Some of the tournaments may carry age restrictions. These will be clearly marked and, where possible, advised on the website in advance.
Games with a PEGI age rating of 18 will be cordoned off and will not be accessible by anyone who cannot prove that they are over 18.
Can I take photographs and videos at the event?
Photography and videoing is permitted in most areas, however we ask that you do not bring large cameras and equipment that will cause a trip hazard or disrupt others enjoyment of the show.
Some exhibitors may have their own photo restrictions, however these will be clearly signed.
Will those who buy tickets in advance get priority?
Yes. Our priority at opening will be to get all those people who have bought their ticket in advance through the doors as quickly as possible. Doors will open at 10AM for those customers who have pre-bought their tickets. As this show is a one day show and ticket numbers are limited to 1200 attendees for the launch we anticipate that this show will sell out so we highly advise advance purchase of tickets. If any tickets remain on the day, on-the-door sales will commence at 11AM on a first come, first served basis until we reach capacity.
What time should I arrive?
You are welcome to arrive at any time before the opening times (10am for advance tickets and 11am for on the day sales), however we ask that you do not arrive too far in advance of the opening times as it may be cold or wet and there is no covered queuing area.
Do I have to pay an additional booking fee for my ticket?
No, all booking fees are included in the ticket price.
What are the dates and opening times for PLAY Expo Leeds.
Sunday 16th April 2017 – 10:00 to 18:00 (Advance Ticket Entry)
Sunday 16th April 2017 – 11:00 to 18:00 (On the Door Entry, if available)
When will tickets go on sale?
Tickets are on sale now!
Will there be a bar and food at the venue?
There will be a bar at the venue that will provide hot, cold and alcoholic drinks and hot or cold food.
You are not permitted to bring your own food and drink into the venue.
How do I get a Press Pass?
A limited number of Press Passes will be made available. You may apply via our Contact page.
Press Pass Terms and Conditions
- Applications received after 1 April 2017 will not be processed.
- If approved, press passes will give you free entry to the expo.
- Press passes are strictly non-transferable. You may be asked to provide suitable photo ID when presenting your ticket.
- A maximum of 2 press passes will be allocated to a publication.
- Press passes give entry to the expo only. They do not give priority access to features or tournaments.
- We reserve the right to decline a press pass request.
- You will still be able to cover the event and report on it if you purchase a standard ticket.
- Please give up to 4 weeks for your application to be processed.
- Press pass applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Organisers and PLAY Expo spokespeople will be available so interview throughout the weekend, however we cannot guarantee they will have time to talk to everyone.
What tournaments can I enter?
Details on exact tournaments will be added closer to the event. We will have free entry tournaments and pay to enter tournaments.
How much are tickets for PLAY Expo Leeds?
Adult tickets are £13 and Child (Under 16) tickets are £9. A Family tickets (2 Adults and 2 Children) costs £32, a saving of £10.